Senior Account Executive
Chisel is a well-funded, early-stage startup founded in Silicon Valley. We just raised our next round of funding in January 2023. Hundreds of organizations are using Chisel and we have won several new awards on G2 - including "Momentum Leader", "High performer", "Users Love Us" and "High Performer - Small Business".
Our mission is to help Product Managers craft amazing products and become the “Primary App” for them. It’s a SaaS tool that helps them build the right product at the right time, align the team, and build deep, direct customer connections. Using Chisel, Product Managers can manage their full agile product development cycle in one place. With team members located all over the world, we truly embrace the “remote-first” culture.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to be part of the Founding team at Chisel.
The goal of this Senior Account Executive is to focus on net new growth. The ideal candidate will help drive revenue growth by building a strong pipeline of sales leads and helping create the market strategy. You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with new prospects, driving the full sales cycle.
We are looking for a self-driven, hands-on leader who is comfortable leading multiple sales activities in an early-stage start-up. You will work closely with the Founder/CEO to help define everything from sales strategy to sales execution.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- At least 5 years of B2B SaaS full cycle sales experience,
- Proven record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota
- Ability to drive revenue by owning the full sales cycle. This includes outbound prospecting to negotiating contracts and closing net new business, while navigating the C-suite, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Knowledge base to build a strong pipeline of prospective clients
- Experience with performing customer presentations and demos via online web conferencing tools
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline
- Master the product and be able to field customer service and product questions from your leads
- Opportunity to be a Founding team member at a hyper-growth startup
- Highly competitive salary + commission + equity package
- Work alongside a team of highly-skilled, experienced, and motivated professionals
- Remote friendly set up
- Flexible working hours and working styles